Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's really been that long?

Hard to believe that it was almost 30 years ago that we started the first Chem-Dry franchise in the state of New Mexico, but in April of this year, it will be 30 years!

What we never envisioned 30 years ago was being named Chem-Dry franchise of the Year for 2009.

Actually, you could see this award coming from way back in the history of our business. As proof, the following pictures are included:


Obviously, this is a future Chem-Dry of the Year! I have no idea who is in the suit. Look closely at the TV. Yes, those are knobs on it. No, it did not have a remote that went with it. Looks like something from the original "Leave it to Beaver" show.


Check out the high quality marketing material on the front of the table. Classy.

Enjoying the Good Life. We must know that there is a Major Award in our future. Can you guess what era this is by my hairstyle and aviator sunglasses. Hey, Mullets are making a comeback aren't they? The aviator sunglasses are already back. This is in Nassau on the 1st Chem-Cruise. Circa 1991. (Ouch. 18 years ago!)


I think I look a little like Mark Walhberg in the movie "Invincible". No. Well, I know I felt invincible in my stylin' Chem-Dry mini-truck.

2 comments:

  1. Dad those pictures are so AWESOME! And I'm not even being sarcastic! (c: I'm so proud of you and all you have accomplished and I'm so glad Chem-Dry recognizes how awesome you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, seriously awesome pics Dad! I don't think I've even seen those Chemdry pics before. Pure awesome. And also, in that last picture I think we can see where zach gets his physique from... ;)

    ReplyDelete