Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Headlong into the 21st century

Bear with us. We are "rookie" bloggers. We have so much fun keeping up with our oldest daughters blogs, we thought we would give it a try.

Someone sent me the bloggers code of conduct.

  1. I will post weekly.

  2. I will only post things that are of interest to other bloggers.

  3. I will not blog long, boring posts about the little things my kids do.

  4. I will not make fun of other blogs.

  5. I will not steal ideas from other bloggers.

Yea. Whatever!


Now about our kids and grandkids.



We have been blessed with a great bunch of children, grandchildren and son-in-laws. Everyone gets along together, supports each other and loves each other, (most of the time).

OK. Now we have already broken rules # 2 & #3. We will work on breaking the rest.

Adios from Nuevo Mexico for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment